The editorial office of Gland Surgery (GS) is going to attend American College of Surgeons (ACS) Clinical Congress 2015 at the McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, USA from October 4th to October 8th. Our booth “AME Publishing Company” stands at No.1140 in the exhibition hall.
As an international, Open Access, peer-review journal dedicated to gland surgery, GS will take this opportunity to exhibit the journal and meet our editorial board members, reviewers, authors and readers. Focused issues to be exhibited include the following ones and could be available：http://www.glandsurgery.org/issue/archive• Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
• Neck Dissection in Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma
• Novel Methods of Breast Reconstruction
• Minimally Invasive Techniques in Breast Diseases
• Current controversies in Endocrine Surgery
• Innovations and Advancements in Breast Reconstruction Part I
• Innovations and Advancements in Breast Reconstruction Part II
• New Technology in Endocrine Surgery
Welcome you to stop by and have a talk with our science editors. The below mark in the ACS floor plan indicates the position of our booth.